What would you do?
Enhesa is seeking a Regulatory consultant for its team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Continuous screening of legislation, policy, background news and jurisprudence to identify and report on changes or proposed changes in the EHS field in the designated jurisdiction.
- Analyze these changes and compare them to existing requirements. Report the changes to the clients within the forecaster service.
- Based on the screening, update the existing list of legislation of the assigned jurisdiction. Summarize EHS regulations for clients and keep them up to date.
- Handle special client requests addressing client-specific needs or a topic that is outside of the generic scope. Address EHS issues and questions specific to a client which require detailed and lengthy legal research and analysis.
What would we expect from you?
Master’s degree in Law or a related field and 1-year experience in the job offered or a related field.
Position also requires the following: expertise with primary, secondary and tertiary sources of information concerning laws and regulations and how they are implemented and enforced.
Knowledge of the legal systems of India or South Asia; demonstrated ability to write well and express complex regulatory information to a diverse readership including technical, legal, financial and managerial disciplines in client organizations; demonstrated ability in oral delivery of client reports and other presentations; demonstrated ability to quickly and accurately determine legal requirements relevant to specific client activities.
Knowledge of how policies and laws are implemented in practice; and demonstrated experience in compliance matters, including who the competent governmental authorities are and how they operate.
Who we are
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Identify EHS requirements for industry
- Provide EHS compliance tools to companies, and
- Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
- Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 5000 multinational companies.
To apply for this job please visit www.enhesa.com.