sequa gGmbH is a non-profit development organisation operating worldwide. We have been implementing international cooperation programmes and projects in close cooperation with the German business community since 1991. The company offers competence and experience in the business areas of chamber and association promotion, vocational training and trade promotion. The company is headquartered in Bonn. sequa employs over 100 people (2023) and generates a turnover of EUR 71 million (2022).
For our International Donors Department, we are looking for a Recruiter- EU-funded projects (m/f/d).
Scope: full-time (or at least 80% part-time)
Contract duration: for at least 2 years (extension is sought)
Your field of application
In our “International Donors” department, we design, acquire, plan and implement projects and programmes, predominantly for the European Commission. In addition, our clients include other donors as well as consulting companies. You will support us in the search for experts to be deployed in our international projects.
Your tasks/your responsibility
You are responsible for identifying suitable external freelance experts, especially for the consulting area. In addition, you will support the project implementation as well as the supervision of small projects.
Your duties will include:
- Recruitment of international experts both for the acquisition of projects and for projects under implemenation with the help of relevant recruitment portals and sequa’s own database; identification of experts for tenders of multinational or national donors, especially for EU framework contracts but also in the context of other EU and BMZ-funded projects of sequa;
- Analysis of tender documents, creation of requirement profiles for the expert search;
- Editing and preparation of expert CVs in cooperation with our internal project managers;
- Negotiating the financial and organisational conditions of expert assignments and drafting expert contracts in coordination with our project managers;
- Support to the Client Group Consulting in the development and submission of expressions of interest and bids;
- Responsibility for the lot requests of EU framework contracts including the elaboration of standardised technical offers to the contracting authority;
- Independent implementation of smaller projects for the consulting area, if desired;
- Data protection compliant maintenance and expansion of the sequa expert database including communication, establishing and maintaining contact with the experts as well as building up an own network.
Our requirements/your qualification
- Completed studies in business administration, social sciences, administrative sciences or similar or commercial training with a focus on human resources management;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in recruiting German and international experts, preferably for European Union Service Contracts;
- Very good knowledge of the use of career or recruitment portals such as LinkedIn, Xing, DevelopmentAid, Assortis;
- Very good knowledge of German and English and ideally good knowledge of at least one other foreign language (good knowledge of French and/or Spanish is particularly desirable);
- Strong communication and organisational skills; diplomatic skills in working with numerous actors and experts and in different intercultural fields of action; furthermore, resilient personality with strong own initiative, flexibility, creativity, stress resistance in final phases of acquisition;
- Interest in development cooperation; knowledge of private sector development, vocational education and training and/or chamber and association promotion sectors is an advantage.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an extremely committed team and a responsible position in an international environment. In addition, we offer flexible working hours, mobile working and a good work-life balance. We promote both health and further training opportunities. Performance-related remuneration is based on our in-house remuneration system. People with disabilities are given preferential treatment if they have the same qualifications.
Please send your application documents by 30.11.2023 at the latest (cover letter, CV, salary expectations, availability) by e-mail to Ms. Manuela Borkenhagen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0228-98238-50.
To apply for this job please visit sequa.de,.