In today’s digital age, traditional communication channels like press releases and social media may no longer be enough to reach a wider audience. Podcasting provides organisations with a platform to engage with their audience in a more personal and direct way, while also establishing thought leadership and building relationships with experts, influencers, and stakeholders in their industry or field.
This format can help organisations increase their reach, engagement, and impact, while also providing a new and exciting way to communicate with their audience. Whether you’re a lobbying group, a non-profit organisation, or a corporate communications team, podcasting can be a valuable addition to your communication strategy. To make your podcasting experience even more successful and seamless, we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 tools for podcasting in 2023, from AI voice generation, to remote recording.
- Eleven Labs is a Prime Voice AI – The most realistic and versatile AI speech software.. Eleven brings compelling, rich and lifelike voices to creators and publishers seeking the ultimate tools for storytelling. Eleven offers speech synthesis, voice lab and soon to offer the AI dubbing tool for better experience.
- Riverside Riverside.fm provides high-quality audio recording for remote podcast interviews, which is crucial for producing a professional-sounding podcast. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive, with a simple interface that makes it easy for podcasters to record, edit, and publish their episodes. Riverside.fm records audio locally on each participant’s device, ensuring that the audio quality remains high, even if there are internet connection issues during the recording session.
- Zencastr is another web-based tool that enables remote podcast recording with high-quality audio. Zencastr provides separate audio tracks for each participant, which makes editing easier and results in better sound quality. The platform also offers automatic post-production features, such as automatic levelling and noise reduction, which can help podcasters save time and ensure that their episodes sound polished and professional.
- Headliner is an excellent tool for podcasters and content creators who want to create high-quality promotional material for their podcasts. Its primary function is to create audio clips from your podcast episodes, which you can then use in promotional content on social media. From simple, stylized audiograms to full-length episodes, Headliner makes it easy to create engaging audio and video clips with its user-friendly interface and automatised features.
- Audacity is a free, open-source digital audio workstation (DAW) that enables podcasters to record and edit their episodes. Audacity makes it easy for podcasters to record and edit their episodes. It offers a range of tools, including noise reduction, equalisation, and compression, that can help improve the quality of the audio. It also supports a variety of audio formats and can be used for a range of purposes, including recording interviews, adding music and sound effects, and mixing multiple tracks.